Individual or Group Coaching for Entrepreneurs
The Top Challenges of Entrepreneurs today!
- Lack of capacity to serve clients
- Building value in their businesses
- Improving efficiency
- Getting better clients
- Managing growth
- Offering value-added services
- Keeping pace with technology
- Developing specific expertise internally
- Maintaining life outside of the business
- Time management
Program specifics for Entrepreneurs
Program 1 – 3 months
AA & Back to Basics – Building a Solid Foundation
- What does your business look like? Production/Budget/Money Flow
- Goals & Vision (leads, opportunities & closes)
- Daily Structure, Organization & Accountability
- Monitoring of performance – look for small cases but think big!
- Focus on Efficiency, Consistency & Frequency
- Sales process – how to pitch effectively & get the business
- Overselling & Underselling – techniques to combat these bad habits
- Who is your Target Market?
- What is your Value Proposition?
Program 2 – 3 months
Nitty Gritty/Intermediate Program
- Detailing your Target Market – segmentation of clients & opportunities
- Have a well-defined market
- Effective prospecting & obtaining referrals, programming your prospects to help your business while you are helping them
- Expanding your circle of influence
- Effective selling, buying signals & Closing techniques
- Personal Identity & Branding
- Customer service & offering a differentiated service offering
Program 3 – 3 months
Advanced/Keeping it in Flow/Systems/Talent Dynamics & Wealth Dynamics
- Beating the slumps
- How to jump off a plateau
- Your Vision & Mission – clarification of your why
- Cultures & Values of your business
- SWOT analysis for you & your business
- Positioning your business for the future
- How do I increase my productivity, efficiency & accuracy in my practice?
- Structure of your business – systems, reporting, financials, succession planning& technology
- Having the right team around you to leverage your success
Coaching is in the form of group facilitation of between 5 & 10 candidates via Skype Business or Zoom Meetings.